Buy a Pass
Blast off with the Kansas City Bear Mafia August 8 to the 11th 2019 for Bear Crossing 6 – Beyond the Stars!
Your pass gets you access to all the events throughout the weekend, Excursions, a Private Outdoor Pool Party, Cigar Social, Drag Bingo, Bearaoke, BBQ Dinner, 3 afterhours parties, as well as our 2 signature parties, Furnado and Splash Dance and more.
We look forward to seeing you!
So, what does it cost?
The earlier you buy the better the price.
The first 50 passes are available for $119. The next 100 passes are $139. After 150 passes, the price will remain $159 until August 4th. After August 4th event passes will be available at the registration table for $169.
About the Hotel
Bear Crossing KC 2019 will be held at The Adam’s Mark Hotel and Convention Center!
Use the link below to reserve your room online or call 816-737-0200 and use code BKC to get our special rate. Please note, your credit card will not be charged at the time you make a room reservation.
The room rate is $94 per night for your choice of two double beds or one king sized bed. You’ll also get great amenities listed below:
Everyone is welcome at Adam’s Mark Hotel and Conference Center—even the family dog. Whether you’re on vacation with the family, in town for an NFL game, meeting with colleagues at a conference center, or taking your kids to their first MLB game, our hotel is ready to welcome you. Free Parking is available to registered hotel guests.
This hotel in Kansas City, MO is on the southeastern side of the city near the Truman Sports Complex—home of the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals.
Relax in our leather chairs while browsing the internet over the free Wi-Fi. Lounge in our comfortable beds and flip through channels on the 32-inch high-definition television. The rooms at Adam’s Mark will make you feel right at home.
Our rooms also offer welcoming amenities including:
- Premium Linens
- Ample workspace
- Free, high-speed internet access
- 32” flat-screen HDTV
- Premium cable service and Pay-Per View
- Full bathroom with shower and tub
- Coffee maker
- Smoke-free environment
Two Double Beds
With two welcoming double beds, ample work space and a cozy seating area, this room has all the amenities a group of bears could need.
Standard King Bed
This room includes a large, plush king-sized bed perfect for hibernating after a long days activities accompanied by warm leather seating and spacious side-tables.
As a pet-friendly hotel, we encourage you to bring your furry family members along for the adventure. A non-refundable pet deposit of $25 is required upon check-in and we offer plenty of outdoor space for your pets to enjoy.
Adam’s Mark is also proud to bring guests prime fitness and recreation options including an updated 24-hour fitness center, a heated indoor and seasonal outdoor pool with resort-style lounge chairs and a relaxing Jacuzzi tub.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
The Adam’s Mark of Kansas City hotel is located adjacent to the Truman Sports Complex, home of the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals.
EASTBOUND: Follow I-70 East and exit toward Blue Ridge Cutoff Turn left onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Follow Blue Ridge Cutoff approx. 500 yards to East 39th Turn right on East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance
WESTBOUND: Follow I-70 West to Exit 9 Blue Ridge Cutoff From Exit Ramp turn right onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Take immediate right onto East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance,
SOUTHBOUND: Take I-435 S to I-70 E Merge onto I-70E via Exit 63B. Take exit toward Blue Ridge Cutoff From Exit Ramp turn left onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Follow Blue Ridge Cutoff approx. 500 yards to East 39th Turn right on East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance
NORTHBOUND: Take I-435 N to I-70E Exit I-435N to I-70 East Take exit toward Blue Ridge Cutoff Turn left onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Follow Blue Ridge Cutoff approx. 500 yards to East 39th Turn right on East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance.
Who can attend Bear Crossing?
In general, Bear Crossing is designed for anyone who self-identifies as male and is at least 21 years old at the time of the event. We intend for Bear Crossing to be a fun experience no matter what your sexuality expression is. Some of our volunteers and vendors may identify as female and it is very important to be respectful of the identity of others.
What are the rules of Bear Crossing?
Our event takes place, primarily, in a hotel that has many other guests from the general public. Because of that there are a few very important rules that we must follow in order to protect the KC Bear Mafia and the hotel from liability. Breaking any of these rules will result in your being asked to leave the event without a refund and potentially removed from the hotel. If you see anyone violating our code of conduct we ask that you notify a staff member immediately.
- No public sex or nudity.
- This includes jock-straps and similar items. Missouri state law requires that your genitals must be covered at all times. This includes your penis, scrotum and butt crack.
- Public areas include anywhere outside the hotel including the outdoor pool, parking lot and inside of parked vehicles. Inside the hotel where non-Bear Crossing guests and staff may be are also considered public areas including hallways, stairs, etc.
- No public advertising for sex.
- No unwelcome sexual advances.
- This includes touching, kissing, groping, fondling, etc.
- Consent is not only respectful but it’s also the law.
- Please keep public displays of affection respectable.
- See above for examples of public spaces.
- Rules for all swimming areas including the indoor pool, outdoor pool and Splashdance (Waterpark)
- You swim at your own risk. Lifeguards are on duty during Splashdance but not during any other time. Be advised of pool depths and all posted rules in addition to these rules.
- See above rules on public nudity when in the outdoor pool and Water Park.
- No masks/headgear allowed in any of the pools. This includes “Puppy” masks and any other face covering masks. Ballcaps and hats are okay.
- We do allow beverages in the pools however there must be absolutely no glassware near the pool at any time.
- No public urinating or defecating.
- No abusive verbal and/or physical confrontations.
- This includes any language that can be deemed derogatory including remarks on someone’s race, body size, gender expression, sexuality, and/or economic status.
- Bartenders refuse to provide alcohol to anyone they deem to be too intoxicated.
- Bear Crossing staff may ask that you call it a night and help you back to your hotel room or find reasonable transportation home.
- No controlled substances allowed.
- If you have medicine prescribed to you please keep it secure in your room or if you need to have it on your person please keep it in a marked bottle.
- If you have a question about personal medication do not hesitate to contact us before the event or speak to a Bear Crossing staff member at the event. We only want to make sure that everyone is safe.
- You agree not to hold Kansas City Bear Mafia, its officers, membership, guests, sponsors, or any commercial establishment used in conjunction with this event responsible for any loss or injury to either your property or your person while participating in this event.
- You are fully responsible for any damages you may cause to the hotel property or commercial establishments used during this event.
- You are fully responsible for any non-Bear Crossing attendee guests that you allow into the hotel property, including any damages caused to the property.
- You will not post any advertisements, photos, or any other written or pictorial matter in the halls or on the doors of the private guest sections in the hotel.
- Kansas City Bear Mafia has hired professional photography and videography to capture moments from the event. Photos and videos captured in this manner may contain your likeness. These images/video are only used by the KC Bear Mafia and its affiliated organizations to promote the Bear Crossing event and for our guests to keep as a keepsake. You will grant Kansas City Bear Mafia, and anyone designated by such, the right to use your likeness, image, voice and appearance whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, or other media, for publication, broadcast or use on the web.
- You will assist the Bear Crossing Kansas City Committee by immediately reporting any witnessed violations to this code while keeping yourself from becoming part of the situation and allowing the hotel and/or Bear Crossing security staff to handle the situation.
- You will be charged a $25.00 replacement fee if you lose your run badge and/or wristband.
- Duplicating your badge or sharing wristbands will be grounds for immediate removal from the event without a refund.
- The Kansas City Bear Mafia reserves the right to amend this code of conduct at anytime. The most updated version will always be located at http://bearcrossingkc.org/register/#policies
Registration, Refunds and Schedule
Bear Crossing 6 Specials are NON-REFUNDABLE! (Pre-Boarding Pass, Volunteer Pricing and other special events or coupons)
- Registrations are non-transferrable. The name on the registration must match the name on the government-issued photo ID used at event check-in. However, if you feel you have a situation that warrants a transfer, please contact the Bear Crossing Kansas City Committee by using the form on our website.
- Refund requests must be made submitted in writing here. Refund requests will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written notice. The refund amount will be for the total amount paid less any processing or administration fees assessed by payment vendors. If your transaction is more than 90 days old we will have to issue a refund via check. Refunds will not be issued starting August 1st 2019. No refunds will be given for Pre-Boarding Pass, Volunteer Pricing or walk up registrations / a la carte ticket purchases.
- The Bear Crossing Kansas City Committee, and their partners, reserve the right to add, change, or cancel scheduled activities due to inclement weather, insufficient participation, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Additional Questions? Click Here to send us a message.