Buy a Pass
The World Order Of Freedom (W.O.O.F.) invites you to join its mission with Kansas City Bear Mafia on July 23-26, 2020 for Bear Crossing 7: The Spy Who Woofed Me!
Your Bear Crossing 7 pass grants you access to all events throughout the weekend
- Private indoor and outdoor pool parties
- Off-site excursions to explore Kansas City
- Mixers and day events to mingle with the bears
- Complimentary dinner featuring signature Kansas City barbecue
- After hours parties with complimentary food and drinks
- Furnado – Bear Crossing’s signature queer-friendly party with special entertainment
- And so much more!
If you choose to accept your mission, expect a weekend full of excitement and intrigue! We look forward to seeing you!
So, what does it cost?
You’ll save more by buying your pass early.
From now until February 29th, 2020 the cost is $129 for each registrant.
March 1st – May 31st 2020 – $139.
June 1st – July 16th – $149.
Rooms are $94 per night.
About the Hotel
Bear Crossing 7 will again be held at The Adam’s Mark Hotel and Convention Center!
To reserve: use the link above or call 816-737-0200. Use code MAF when booking to get our special room rate. Be sure to ask for a Lanai room to be close to all the action in the East wing.
Thanks to your feedback the hotel has replaced the A/C chillers in every room in order to resolve issues with rooms not cooling down. They have also upgraded their water pressure system.
Please note – your credit card will not be charged at the time a room reservation is made..
Our room rate is $94 per night for your choice of two double beds or one king-sized bed. You’ll also receive great amenities listed below:
Everyone is welcome at Adam’s Mark Hotel and Conference Center—even the family dog. Whether you’re on vacation with the family, in town for an NFL game, meeting with colleagues at a conference center, or taking your kids to their first MLB game, our hotel is ready to welcome you. Free Parking is available to registered hotel guests.
This hotel in Kansas City, MO is on the southeastern side of the city near the Truman Sports Complex—home of the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals.
Relax in our leather chairs while browsing the internet over the free Wi-Fi. Lounge in our comfortable beds and flip through channels on the 32-inch high-definition television. The rooms at Adam’s Mark will make you feel right at home.
Our rooms also offer welcoming amenities including:
- Premium Linens
- Ample workspace
- Free, high-speed internet access
- 32” flat-screen HDTV
- Premium cable service and Pay-Per View
- Full bathroom with shower and tub
- Coffee maker
- Smoke-free environment
Two Double Beds
With two welcoming double beds, ample work space and a cozy seating area, this room has all the amenities a group of bears could need.
Standard King Bed
This room includes a large, plush king-sized bed perfect for hibernating after a long days activities accompanied by warm leather seating and spacious side-tables.
As a pet-friendly hotel, we encourage you to bring your furry family members along for the adventure. A non-refundable pet deposit of $25 is required upon check-in and we offer plenty of outdoor space for your pets to enjoy.
Adam’s Mark is also proud to bring guests prime fitness and recreation options including an updated 24-hour fitness center, a heated indoor and seasonal outdoor pool with resort-style lounge chairs and a relaxing Jacuzzi tub.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
The Adam’s Mark of Kansas City hotel is located adjacent to the Truman Sports Complex, home of the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals.
EASTBOUND: Follow I-70 East and exit toward Blue Ridge Cutoff Turn left onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Follow Blue Ridge Cutoff approx. 500 yards to East 39th Turn right on East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance
WESTBOUND: Follow I-70 West to Exit 9 Blue Ridge Cutoff From Exit Ramp turn right onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Take immediate right onto East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance,
SOUTHBOUND: Take I-435 S to I-70 E Merge onto I-70E via Exit 63B. Take exit toward Blue Ridge Cutoff From Exit Ramp turn left onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Follow Blue Ridge Cutoff approx. 500 yards to East 39th Turn right on East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance
NORTHBOUND: Take I-435 N to I-70E Exit I-435N to I-70 East Take exit toward Blue Ridge Cutoff Turn left onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Follow Blue Ridge Cutoff approx. 500 yards to East 39th Turn right on East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance.
Who can attend Bear Crossing?
Bear Crossing is primarily designed for anyone who self-identifies as male and is at least 21 years old at the time of the event. We intend for Bear Crossing to be a fun experience no matter what your sexuality expression is. Some of our volunteers and vendors may identify as female and it is very important to be respectful of the identity of others.
What are the rules of Bear Crossing?
Bear Crossing takes place in a hotel that serves other guests from the general public. Because other hotel guests will be present during our event, some very important rules must be followed to protect the KC Bear Mafia and the hotel from liability. Breaking any of these rules will result in our request for you to leave the event without a refund, and to be potentially removed from the hotel. If you see anyone violating our code of conduct, we ask that you notify a Bear Crossing staff member immediately.
- No public sex or nudity.
- This includes jock-straps and similar items. Missouri state law requires that your genitals must be covered at all times. This includes your penis, scrotum and butt crack.
- Public areas include anywhere outside the hotel including the outdoor pool, parking lot and inside of parked vehicles. Inside the hotel where non-Bear Crossing guests and staff may be present are also considered public areas including hallways, stairs, etc.
- No public advertising for sex.
- No unwelcome sexual advances.
- This includes touching, kissing, groping, fondling, etc.
- Consent is not only respectful but it’s also the law.
- Please keep public displays of affection respectable.
- See above for examples of public spaces.
- Rules for all swimming areas including the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and Coco Key Water Resort.
- You swim at your own risk. Be advised of pool depths and all posted rules in addition to these rules.
- See above rules on public nudity when in the outdoor pool and Coco Key Water Resort.
- No masks/headgear allowed in any of the pools. This includes “puppy” masks and any other face covering masks. Ballcaps and hats are acceptable.
- We do allow beverages in the pools, however there must be absolutely no glassware near the pool at any time.
- No public urinating or defecating.
- No abusive verbal and/or physical confrontations.
- This includes any language that can be deemed derogatory including remarks on someone’s race, body size, gender expression, sexuality, and/or economic status.
- Bartenders refuse to provide alcohol to anyone they deem to be too intoxicated.
- Bear Crossing staff may ask for you to leave and help you back to your hotel room, or find reasonable transportation home.
- No controlled substances allowed.
- If you have medicine prescribed to you please keep it secure in your room, or if you need to have it on your person please keep it in a marked bottle.
- If you have a question about personal medications do not hesitate to contact us before the event or speak to a Bear Crossing staff member at the event. We only want to make sure that everyone is safe.
- You agree not to hold Kansas City Bear Mafia, its officers, membership, guests, sponsors, or any commercial establishment used in conjunction with this event responsible for any loss or injury to either your property or your person while participating in this event.
- You are fully responsible for any damages you may cause to the hotel property or commercial establishments used during this event.
- You are fully responsible for any non-Bear Crossing attendee guests that you allow into the hotel property, including any damages caused to the property.
- You will not post any advertisements, photos, or any other written or pictorial matter in the halls or on the doors of the private guest sections in the hotel.
- Kansas City Bear Mafia has hired professional photography and videography to capture moments from the event. Photos and videos captured in this manner may contain your likeness. These images/video are only used by the KC Bear Mafia and its affiliated organizations to promote the Bear Crossing event and for our guests to keep as a keepsake. You will grant Kansas City Bear Mafia, and anyone designated by such, the right to use your likeness, image, voice and appearance whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, or other media, for publication, broadcast or use on the web.
- You will assist the Bear Crossing Kansas City Committee by immediately reporting any witnessed violations to this code while keeping yourself from becoming part of the situation and allowing the hotel and/or Bear Crossing security staff to handle the situation.
- You will be charged a $25.00 replacement fee if you lose your run badge and/or wristband.
- Duplicating your badge or sharing wristbands will be grounds for immediate removal from the event without a refund.
- The Kansas City Bear Mafia reserves the right to amend this code of conduct at anytime. The most updated version will always be located at http://bearcrossingkc.org/register/#policies
Registration, Refunds and Schedule
Bear Crossing specials are NON-REFUNDABLE (including early passes, volunteer pricing, and other special events or coupons).
- Registrations are non-transferrable. The name on the registration must match the name on the government-issued photo ID used at event check-in. However, if you feel you have a situation that warrants a transfer, please contact the Bear Crossing Kansas City Committee by using the form on our website.
- Refund requests must be made submitted in writing here. Refund requests will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written notice. The refund amount will be for the total amount paid less any processing or administration fees assessed by payment vendors. If your transaction is more than 90 days old, we must issue a refund via check. Refunds will not be issued starting July 1st 2020. No refunds will be given for early passes, volunteer pricing, or walk up registrations and individual ticket purchases.
- The Bear Crossing Kansas City Committee, and their partners, reserve the right to add, change, or cancel scheduled activities due to inclement weather, insufficient participation, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Additional Questions? Click Here to send us a message.