Buy a Pass
Bear Crossing 5: Lost Bearadise – August 9th – 12th 2018 – Kansas City, Mo
For our 2018 expedition, we’re offering two pass levels to choose from: the Scout pass and the Explorer pass. We want you to be able to choose your own adventure and these two options give you more flexibility.
In addition to your expedition pass, we listened to your suggestions from past events and are offering two special add on excursions which are available for an additional charge. More information is available on our excursions page.
Back by popular demand this year, we’re also offering the Fang & Paw Society as an upgrade to your expedition pass. For an additional $50 on top of your expedition pass, you’ll receive added benefits such as drink coupons, private parties, and other perks TBD. But here’s the catch. There are only 75 available, so don’t wait to upgrade! When they’re sold, they’re gone!
What’s Included in Each Level?
Below are the highlights of what you’ll receive with each pass level. This list is just preliminary, additional items will be added as we get closer to the event. Be sure to check out the schedule tab on the website for more details!
Buy Early and Save!
The price for either a Scout pass or Explorer pass will be dependent on the number of passes sold leading up to the beginning of Bear Crossing. And one final thing…the earlier you buy, the more you save!
About the Hotel
Bear Crossing KC 2018 will be held at The Adam’s Mark Hotel and Convention Center!
The room rate is $94 per night for your choice of two double beds or one king sized bed. You’ll also get great amenities listed below:
The KC Royals and St. Louis Cardinals will play on the same weekend as our event. Due to the potential influx of baseball fans, we advise you to reserve your hotel room as soon as possible! Your credit card will not be charged at the time you make a room reservation.
Everyone is welcome at Adam’s Mark Hotel and Conference Center—even the family dog. Whether you’re on vacation with the family, in town for an NFL game, meeting with colleagues at a conference center, or taking your kids to their first MLB game, our hotel is ready to welcome you. Free Parking is available to registered hotel guests.
This hotel in Kansas City, MO is on the southeastern side of the city near the Truman Sports Complex—home of the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals.
Relax in our leather chairs while browsing the internet over the free Wi-Fi. Lounge in our comfortable beds and flip through channels on the 32-inch high-definition television. The rooms at Adam’s Mark will make you feel right at home.
Our rooms also offer welcoming amenities including:
- Premium Linens
- Ample workspace
- Free, high-speed internet access
- 32” flat-screen HDTV
- Premium cable service and Pay-Per View
- Full bathroom with shower and tub
- Coffee maker
- Smoke-free environment
Two Double Beds
With two welcoming double beds, ample work space and a cozy seating area, this room has all the amenities a group of bears could need.
Standard King Bed
This room includes a large, plush king-sized bed perfect for hibernating after a long days activities accompanied by warm leather seating and spacious side-tables.
As a pet-friendly hotel, we encourage you to bring your furry family members along for the adventure. A non-refundable pet deposit of $25 is required upon check-in and we offer plenty of outdoor space for your pets to enjoy.
Adam’s Mark is also proud to bring guests prime fitness and recreation options including an updated 24-hour fitness center, a heated indoor and seasonal outdoor pool with resort-style lounge chairs and a relaxing Jacuzzi tub.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
The Adam’s Mark of Kansas City hotel is located adjacent to the Truman Sports Complex, home of the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals.
EASTBOUND: Follow I-70 East and exit toward Blue Ridge Cutoff Turn left onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Follow Blue Ridge Cutoff approx. 500 yards to East 39th Turn right on East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance
WESTBOUND: Follow I-70 West to Exit 9 Blue Ridge Cutoff From Exit Ramp turn right onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Take immediate right onto East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance,
SOUTHBOUND: Take I-435 S to I-70 E Merge onto I-70E via Exit 63B. Take exit toward Blue Ridge Cutoff From Exit Ramp turn left onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Follow Blue Ridge Cutoff approx. 500 yards to East 39th Turn right on East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance
NORTHBOUND: Take I-435 N to I-70E Exit I-435N to I-70 East Take exit toward Blue Ridge Cutoff Turn left onto Blue Ridge Cutoff Follow Blue Ridge Cutoff approx. 500 yards to East 39th Turn right on East 39th and follow 1 Block to Hotel entrance.
Code of Conduct
Here are the policies and rules for Bear Crossing. This information will also be available any time our registration desk is open during the event.
- You must be 21 years of age at the time of the event.
- You will conduct yourself in a reasonable manner in the public areas of the hosting facilities. More specifically, this includes:
- No public sex
- No public nudity
- Complete coverage of genitals and butt crack (i.e, no jock straps or similar items in public areas)
- No public advertising for sex
- No unwelcome or unruly sexual advances during Bear Crossing
- No public urinating or defecating
- Only respectable public displays of affection
- Controlled public intoxication (seek assistance if necessary)
- No abusive verbal and/or physical confrontations.
- You agree not to hold Kansas City Bear Mafia, its officers, membership, guests, sponsors, or any commercial establishment used in conjunction with this event responsible for any loss or injury to either your property or your person while participating in this event.
- You are fully responsible for any damages you may cause to the hotel property or commercial establishments used during this event.
- You are fully responsible for any non-Bear Crossing attendee guests that you allow into the hotel property, including any damages caused to the property.
- You will not post any advertisements, photos, or any other written or pictorial matter in the halls or on the doors of the private guest sections in the hotel.
- You will not use any controlled substances (excluding medicine prescribed to you personally) during any Bear Crossing activities or volunteer shifts.
- You will not indulge in actions that are discriminatory or racist.
- You will grant Kansas City Bear Mafia, and anyone designated by such, the right to use your likeness, image, voice and appearance whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, or other media, for publication, broadcast or use on the web.
- You will assist the Bear Crossing Kansas City Committee by immediately reporting any witnessed violations to this code while keeping yourself from becoming part of the situation and allowing the hotel and/or Bear Crossing security staff to handle the situation.
- You will be charged a $25.00 replacement fee if you lose your run badge and/or wristband.
Registration, Refunds and Schedule
Bear Crossing 5 Specials are NON-REFUNDABLE! (Early Expedition Pass, Volunteer Pricing and other special events or coupons)
- Registrations are non-transferrable. The name on the registration must match the name on the government-issued photo ID used at event check-in. However, if you feel you have a situation that warrants a transfer, please contact the Bear Crossing Kansas City Committee by using the form on our website.
- Refund requests must be made submitted in writing here. Refund requests will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written notice. The refund amount will be for the total amount paid less any processing or administration fees assessed by payment vendors. If your transaction is more than 90 days old we will have to issue a refund via check. Refunds will not be issued starting August 1st 2018. No refunds will be given for Early Expedition Pass, Volunteer Pricing or walk up registrations/a la carte ticket purchases.
- The Bear Crossing Kansas City Committee, and their partners, reserve the right to add, change, or cancel scheduled activities due to inclement weather, insufficient participation, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Additional Questions? Click Here to send us a message.